WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling two watches on consignment for a bay area client that found they were not getting enough wrist time.

Both watches have box and papers.
#1 Ball Hydrocarbon Alligator limited edition #465 box and papers purchased from California A.D. in 2006. Watch in 95% plus condition $1,995

Chronograph is DC1016A-SJ-WH And will sell for $1600. Watch purchased in 2007 from San Jose area authorize dealer who didn't date the cards... watch is in 90-92% but will be polished a little to be in 95%.

Pictures of both watches will be posted early next week after the watches have been timed. Call me early if you want to get a jump on it. (I know there a lot of you out there who have been hoping for a white dial alligator.)

·
Vendor
16,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finally Pictures of the Hydrocarbon Chronograph

The Alligator is sold, but the refinishing of the Chronograph came out really really nice. It's not fair to the client I am selling this on consignment for to offer less than $1700 for this.... Get it before it's gone!
This is Chronograph is DC1016A-SJ-WH purchased in 2007 from a San Jose authorized dealer who did not date the warranty card. comes with box and manual. This is the Chronograph after it was touched up by our jeweler.

As a side note feel free to contact us if you want us to sell your watch on consignment for you on watchuseek.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts