WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dropping the price on the Fifty Fathoms Homage to $425. Withdrawing the SAS, I don't think I want to part with it yet. Everything else was gone in 36 hours. Thank you WUS and the great Buyers...

Really tough decision, but I'm letting go of most of my micros. They have been a blast to collect and I've discovered some amazing watches and brands but it's time for them to go as I'm not wearing them as much anymore and have a new Panerai incoming. As usual, open to offers but please don't lowball me. I have bought most of these on WUS forums over the years and have many references here and on eBay (mdantonc). Steinharts and Tourby were bought direct from manufacturer. All prices are shipped/insured CONUS Only Fedex 3 day. I will be happy to overnight at your request/expense. PayPal works best. If you want additional pictures of any of the watches please let me know. Let's get em sold!!

SAS SEA Classic 1 (black date wheel) - Withdrawn
Helson Sharkmaster 600 (blue face) - $850 - SOLD!!!
Helson Turtle (yellow Face) - $850 - SOLD!!!
Magrette Mona Pacific Professional (blue face) - $450 SOLD!!!
Steinhart Ocean One Vintage - $450 SOLD!!!
Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military - $400 SOLD!!!
Tourby Big Pilot (sterile dial 3 straps) - $650 SOLD!!!
Custom Built FF 1953 Homage (swiss ETA 2824 movement by DRCustomWatches) - $500 now $425

***WITHDRAWN*** SAS SEA CLASSIC - One of my favorite watches I've ever owned at any price. So good looking and built like a tank. Looks awesome on almost any style of strap (sings on leather and canvas). These are long sold out. Swiss Made ETA 2824, 44mm. Lume is like a torch. Sandwich dial. I get more questions about this watch than almost anything in my collection. This one has seen action in the blue hole in Belize, and been all over the Caribbean with me since I've got it. I'll miss this watch. Case has a few dings and scratches from being used as the serious tool watch it is. Crystal and Bezel perfect. Original Steel and Rubber straps.

IMG_0442.jpg IMG_0440.jpg IMG_0435.jpg IMG_0434.jpg IMG_0437.jpg IMG_0436.jpg

***SOLD*** Helson Sharkmaster 600 (PloProf Homage) - Swiss Made ETA 2824 -2 Saphire Crystal. Long sold out. Excellent condition. Classic blue face. Really enjoyed this watch. It's been in the ocean many times. Flawless performance. Does not wear as big as it is. Full kit. Helsofrane and Mesh bracelet. Multiple clasps. Strap tool.

IMG_0408.jpg IMG_0410.jpg IMG_0411.jpg IMG_0415.jpg

***SOLD***Helson Turtle - Swiss ETA 2824 - 2 movement. Such a cool piece. The polished case and all the curves on the case really make this a conversation starter. Has that awesome 60's retro design as found on the Certinia PH 1000 it honors. This watch has been in 2 oceans and performed brilliantly. Full kit, Rubber strap and mesh bracelet. Excellent condition.

IMG_0422.jpg IMG_0424.jpg IMG_0416.jpg IMG_0418.jpg IMG_0419.jpg IMG_0421.jpg

***SOLD***Magrette Mona Pacific Professional - Beautiful cushion case diver. Cool matte finish on the bezel. Looks awesome on Zulu straps. Great lume. Comes with original rubber strap on OEM deployment. Helium release valve. Excellent condition. Miyota 9015 automatic movement. The Official Website of Magrette Timepieces, Auckland (City of Sails) New Zealand

IMG_0407.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0403.jpg IMG_0406.jpg IMG_0404.jpg

***SOLD*** Steinhart Ocean One Vintage - The highly domed sapphire crystal makes this watch. Automatic. Very cool matte finish on the dial and the gold hands set this apart. I'll include the nato strap along with the original leather strap (never worn) on OEM deployment. I only wore this watch a handful of times. Always gets compliments. MINT condition. Steinhart Watches - exklusive Uhren für Liebhaber

IMG_0400.jpg IMG_0392.jpg IMG_0394.jpg IMG_0396.jpg IMG_0397.jpg

***SOLD*** Steinhart Ocean One Vintage Military - Almost didn't sell this one. (i'm sure I'll miss it and buy another one). Classic design. Automatic. The milsub bezel on this watch is so cool. Vintage colored lumed markers. On OEM steel bracelet (never worn). I always wore with a Nato. Couple of small imperfections. Excellent condition. - Steinhart Watches - exklusive Uhren für Liebhaber

IMG_0443.jpg IMG_0444.jpg IMG_0445.jpg IMG_0446.jpg IMG_0447.jpg

***SOLD*** Tourby Big Pilot - My first foray into the micro manufactures. Decorated Swiss ETA 6498 Hand-wound I had this one built for me by Tourby. It has seen a lot of wrist time and has some desk diving dings and scratches, see pictures. Domed sapphire crystal. Includes three bands. The original extra thick aviator strap on deployment, black real alligator on deployment, tan real crocodile on deployment. Straps alone were $400 when I bought them. It would cost you 1200 euro to build this new.

IMG_0456.jpg IMG_0449.jpg IMG_0450.jpg IMG_0451.jpg IMG_0454.jpg IMG_0453.jpg

Fifty Fathoms Homage - Had a gentleman named Dennis Rudy build this for me with a Swiss ETA 2824 automatic movement Had seen some of his designs floating around the internet and got in touch with him. This has the 1953 dial and classic raised and domed bezel. Wears well on natos and leather. I'll include the three straps in the picture as they all match up well with the watch. I haven't worn this watch too much and it is in mint condition.

IMG_0432.jpg IMG_0425.jpg IMG_0426.jpg IMG_0429.jpg IMG_0428.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW. Tourby and Helson Turtle - SOLD!!!

That's 5 sold in less than 24 hrs.

SAS, FF Homage, Magrette still avail. Thank you buyers and WUS!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SAS Withdrawn (I think I would have deeply regretted seeing it go) If I don't wear it much in the next month or two I'll put it back up.

Dropping the FF Homage to $425. Everything else is on the way to a new home. Thank you WUS and Buyers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts