1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3037-SB02
1. Case: Stainless Steel watch case
2. Genuine Black Cow Leather watch strap
3. Sapphire Crystal very difficult to scratch, Presentation back is standard Mineral glass.
4. Auto/Manual winding Mechanical Movt (1612 tianjin movt) (Sea Gull) Gold Ion plated
5. Waterproof up to 3ATM (tested and verified during QC process at Semdu)
6. Dial: brass, white with Roman numerals
7. Crown: Stainless steel
8. Hands: Silver plated over brass, 3 hands
9. Case Back: Stainless Steel
10. Spring bar: Stainless steel
11. Buckle: Stainless steel, Deployment Buckle
12. Functions: hour, minute, second, date
13. Case: Φ37.00mm Crown: 41.00mm Φ5.0*2.0*0.9 Strap: 19mm*16mm

$72.99 plus shipping cost of 6 dollars for USA shipping. Outside USA is more.

Contact me for Paypal money request.
[email protected]

Why Buy a Semdu watch?
1. All our watches have Sapphire glass and thus are almost scratch proof.
2. They have unique designs by real Chinese designers. You can finally get to see how artistic Chinese designers can be when they are allowed to come up with their own styles.
3. In our Mechanical watches we use first rate SeaGull Mvt's, that are regulated to +- 15 secs before they are installed in our watches. Some Semdu Watch reviewers have reported accuracy of +2-3 seconds per day.
4. We have a 1 year warranty for normal defects.
5. We are not a mushroom brand and make our watches in our own factory.
6. The more I see that these watches will sell, the more new styles I will get made. (many styles are in the works contact me if you want a hint at what we have in the works or if you have any requests)
7. Semdu watches are from a real watch Manufacturing company (Semdu and Bestdon brands) in China that have been around for years.
8. I was told we (Semdu) are (outside of Seagull) the first Chinese watch company to sell/market outside of China their own brand and not a OEM made watch made in a Chinese watch company.
9. All our watches are hand tested to be 3 ATM water resistance by water testing equipment before packaging for shipping.
10. We have numerous QC steps to help ensure that our watches are the highest quality they can be for their price.
11. These have been reviewed by numerous WUS and AWF members and have received high praise.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts