1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

3038G-SS01
1. Case: Stainless Steel watch case
2. Stainless Steel Bracelet
3. Sapphire Crystal very difficult to scratch, Presentation back is standard Mineral glass
4. Auto/Manual winding Mechanical Movt (1612 tianjin movt) (Sea Gull) Gold Ion plated
5. Waterproof up to 3ATM (tested and verified during QC process at Semdu)
6. Dial: brass, black, Steel Roman Numerals
7. Crown: Stainless steel
8. Hands: Silver color plating over brass, 3hands
9. Case Back: Stainless Steel
10. Spring bar: Stainless steel
11. Buckle: Stainless steel, butterfly buckle
12. Functions: hour, minute, second, date

13. Case: Φ37.00mm , Crown: 41.00mm Φ5.0*2.0*0.9, Strap: 19mm*18mm

Price$72.99
shipping is 5 dollars in the USA and slightly more out of the country.
To buy (paypal) email me at [email protected] or call
831-338-8354

Why Buy a Semdu watch?
1. All our watches have Sapphire glass and thus are almost scratch proof.
2. They have unique designs by real Chinese designers. You can finally get to see how artistic Chinese designers can be when they are allowed to come up with their own styles.
3. In our Mechanical watches we use first rate SeaGull Mvt's, that are regulated to +- 15 secs before they are installed in our watches. Some Semdu Watch reviewers have reported accuracy of +2-3 seconds per day.
4. We have a 1 year warranty for normal defects.
5. We are not a mushroom brand and make our watches in our own factory. You are buying this watch from the United states and not from a unknown person in Hong Kong who sells a watch made in a unknown factory in China.
6. The more I see that these watches will sell, the more new styles I will get made. (many styles are in the works contact me if you want a hint at what we have in the works or if you have any requests)
7. Semdu watches are from a real watch Manufacturing company (Semdu and Bestdon brands) in China that have been around for years.
8. I was told we (Semdu) are (outside of Seagull) the first Chinese watch company to sell/market outside of China their own brand and not a OEM made watch made in a Chinese watch company.
9. All our watches are hand tested to be 3 ATM water resistance by water testing equipment before packaging for shipping.
10. We have numerous QC steps to help ensure that our watches are the highest quality they can be for their price.
11. These have been reviewed by numerous WUS and AWF members and have received high praise.
12. You are supporting a science teacher in the United States.

Here is what some other people think of Semdu Watches. (if you want direct links send me a email and I will show you the direct reviews on watch websites)

1/22 I want to come back to one thing I mentioned, the word Sapphire on the dial, well, this is not just for show, for your $85 you get a genuine sapphire crystal which I think is amazing considering that the rest of the watch is well up there in the quality stakes in terms of fit and finish..Remarkable!

2/26 -It's superior to any Chinese product I've seen so far.
-It's seems very comparable to Seiko/Citizen/Orient level of quality.
-The movement decoration and the clasp really really impress.

1/17 The hands are just plain beautiful. These ones have the design and finish that I would expect to find on a Seiko GS or fine Swiss watch!

1/4 I also regulated the movement, shes running about 3 seconds fast a day. not bad, alot better than some $600 watches that I know of.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts