WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Send a Seiko on a WORLD TOUR?

2K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  20DYNAMITE07 
#1 ·
Over on the G-shock thread theres a G going on a world tour, I'm on the list to receive it at some time and show it around Geraldton West Australia.

I've always wanted to send one of my watches on a World Tour, get it photographed in some great places, doing some fun things....

Who would be up for showing it a good time, posting some pictures and then sending it on to the next on the list??

If we can get enough interest i'm willing to donate my Seiko Orange Solar Diver to the cause...

Any takers?? If so post a reply here with your location and if enough interest i'll plot a route

Cheers

Mark

#2 ·
Mark,

I will help out. I can PM you my address.

Lawrence
Nova Scotia, Canada

#6 ·
Chunky74 - PM me your address if the world tour is a go~

Lawrence

#10 ·
Just be forewarned that a Seiko world traveler has gone MIA before. I would not send out a watch that you are particularly attracted to or one with a significant dollar value.
That is horrible.
Thanks to this thread I elected to do something similar (So thanks Mhutchuk for the inspiration).
But I would be game… I live in Nevada, so we can cover the rural southwest.

#14 ·
Mhutchuk, I would love to reciprocate!
You're set to receive mine and I'd love to receive and take some pics of yours.
Count me in for Oklahoma, USA.
Not sure how exciting it is here, but if it arrives next spring I might be able to get a wicked thunderstorm or tornado, lol.
Cheers,
Chris

#16 ·
After reading his post again, I think Mark will decide on the route.

Lawrence

#17 ·
Hi All....

we have some takers so lets get this underway....

Just to confirm those in so far are (in no particular order)

lsettle (Lawrence) - Nova Scotia - CANADA
Romeo-1 - also Nova Scotia - CANADA
Chunky 74 - Ontario - CANADA
Raoul Duke - Maine/New Hampshire Coast - USA
Ravenslair - near Sacremento California - USA
Veatorious - Nevada - USA
Onrypt (Chris) - Oklahoma - USA
nmadd - Colorado - USA.

I have Lawrence's address by PM so will send to Nova Scotia first.... i'll add to the list as people join the adventure....

As it reaches a destination i'll decide where its to go next - although keeping on same continent for a tour would be sensible I reckon

Shall we keep a photo log here or/and give the watch a facebook page??

could i ask that if you receive the watch... take some interesting pictures as it experiences life.... could you post me a small momento of where its been from your home town (say a fridge magnet then i can track it every day !)

Its currently sat in the sun topping up its charge here in Geraldton WA so i'll send it on its way on Monday (16th July) and i'll take some pictures before it leaves of here.

Have fun with it

Mark

#20 · (Edited)
#22 ·
I'd be down if youre still taking locations to add to the trip. I'm in beautiful Dallas, TX, just a hop and skip from the guy in Oklahoma. Send er to Texas where everything is BIGGER!!! PM me if you want my address. You get enough takers and you wont see your watch for a year or two, LOL.

#30 ·
I'd be happy to show it around Washington DC... send me a PM :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.