WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

481 - 500 of 582 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm afraid Sergei is going to become an alcoholic after staying a few weeks in Belgium and Czech republic. He'll sure enjoy some of our local beers (Svijany, Rohozec) and some of my homemade fruit wine, especially if he comes while the wife and kids are gone for the holidays
Just get over the Belgian and Czech, to 'hit' the Suffolk ales (Adnams and Greene King are our two biggest breweries, plus lots of smaller, artisan brewers)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Quick update:
I am making tones of photos these days in order to hurry up things and publish new an final stories...
So after that and very soon Sergei will continue journey.

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Well friends,

Nomad started his journey to California.

But not before this.

I had to take him out of package for this one occasion, so I waited for this before sending.
It is Iskra's third birthday!

It wouldn't be fair not to participate in her birthday, because he was there for Tara's and Mirna's birthdays.

So, Nomad & Sergei had one last socializing together.

First, we had small family gathering inside house.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Tara, oldest one, is seven years. So, in september, she is starting with school.

And that means pre-school vaccination.

So, after party, we went to ambulance. Nomad and Sergei was there, to support and figh the fear.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Buy, buy Nomad. I wish you great adventures and nice time in California. I never have been there, I hope I will, but just in case, have a fun for me too.

So, from now, I will post some Sergei's solo adventures..

Stay tuned, I have lot of them.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
We have a lot of rain in past month. Just 4-5 days of sun (which I used for making Sergei stories mostly), and the rest is rain, rain and rain...just when we need sun more than ever because of virus, we have probably coldest june in last 20 years.

Just look at the Mirna's drawing about rain.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
But, where is the rain, there are frogs.

We spent couple of days in developing love to frogs. It was important to me, to kearn them to not afraid of animals, to love them, and numerous frogs were available for our "love anals" scholl.

All of three developed fantastic frog catching skills. They were fearing of them earlier, but now they thimk they are best and most funny animals on world.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
We have a lot of rain in past month. Just 4-5 days of sun (which I used for making Sergei stories mostly), and the rest is rain, rain and rain...just when we need sun more than ever because of virus, we have probably coldest june in last 20 years.

Just look at the Mirna's drawing about rain.

I can honestly say, that's a better drawing than anything I could do! :)

481 - 500 of 582 Posts