WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

501 - 520 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
And they became serious frog lovers.

It was from " Please daddy, can we take this little frogs home with us?" to " Uaaaarghhharaahhhhh I want those frogs to take homeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!"

"I neeeeeeeed theeeeem aaarghaaraah, you are worst daddy, aaarrrghhrrah"

At the end, it was very sorrow "good night little frogs..."

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Day after, they were so excited because they found snake skin (not dangerous one, we don't have dangerous spieces here), to give it to me as present and "sorry" because of yesterday "worst daddy". You can think about my surprise when I get back home from work

Ok, I got beautiful flower also

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
And where are frogs, there are storks!

Near my hometown, there is village Taraš.

Very old village, it is mentioned in old documents even 900 years ago, but it's famouse for something else.

It is full of storks!!!! It is recognized as official Europian stork village. There are abot 50+ same pairs of storks who are keep coming back at same nests (storks are very monogamous and devouted). Although number is critical in last few years, because of hunting and pouching them somewhere on their route, above middle east.

Look at lamppost and streets of village. Storks even has their "house" numbers there...

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Local tourism and everything in this village is about storks. They have huge festival dedicated to storks.

But there are also other spieces of birds for birdwatching lovers.

Although, we didn't saw them that day. But we saw a lot of sheeps. And storks.

·
Registered
531 Posts
We have a lot of rain in past month. Just 4-5 days of sun (which I used for making Sergei stories mostly), and the rest is rain, rain and rain...just when we need sun more than ever because of virus, we have probably coldest june in last 20 years.

Just look at the Mirna's drawing about rain.

At least everyone is smiling!;-):-!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Your birds are nearly as beautiful as the Australian Bin Chicken :-!

View attachment 15244113

Wow. They woul be so happy to se that bird. We will watch movie definetly.

Do you have them in your neighborhood?

Do you pay for trash services or just fedd the birds?

I can see how they could be effective solution for some city problems and communal services.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Wow. They woul be so happy to se that bird. We will watch movie definetly.

Do you have them in your neighborhood?

Do you pay for trash services or just fedd the birds?

I can see how they could be effective solution for some city problems and communal services.

It's well worth watching. Made me laugh :)

Thanks for posting the vid mariomart, it was really funny. I've never heard David Attenborough make so many funny comments in a documentary. What a strange bird though. I love the name, so typically Australian to just say it as it is. I mean that in the nicest possible way :)

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
It's well worth watching. Made me laugh :)

Thanks for posting the vid mariomart, it was really funny. I've never heard David Attenborough make so many funny comments in a documentary. What a strange bird though. I love the name, so typically Australian to just say it as it is. I mean that in the nicest possible way :)
Nothing more true than this. That video is the best proof of it! :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
Hy guys, I'm off for camping the next few weeks, Sergei might have to change his travel itiniary.....Iz'm back at the latest at beginning of August..... :)

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Ok,

I had brief consultation with Mario.

We will wait for LowIQ and august. Sending from here to Belgium would take 2-3 weeks anyway because of slower international postal services, so waiting august wouldn't be so much of delay, because I will send him earlier anyway.

Stay tuned today...

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
After visiting stork village, we went to nearby river Tisa, for nice afternoon/evening chilling and enjoying in sun.

Tisa is big and beautiful river, running through Hungary and Serbia, just few km from my hometown and finishing it's way in big and mighty Danube river.

We really enjoyed there, and instead for quick juice and coffee, we stayed there whole evening, even for dinner.

501 - 520 of 543 Posts