WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

521 - 540 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
There is some problem in new desktop version of forum, or I don't know to use it well.

Some of previous posts or photos are missing. Could be maybe something about migration issues?

They are still all there in tapatalk version of forum, so use it if you want "full story".

·
Registered
531 Posts
After visiting stork village, we went to nearby river Tisa, for nice afternoon/evening chilling and enjoying in sun.

Tisa is big and beautiful river, running through Hungary and Serbia, just few km from my hometown and finishing it's way in big and mighty Danube river.

We really enjoyed there, and instead for quick juice and coffee, we stayed there whole evening, even for dinner.

Was there cake???:D:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::unsure:
Why has some of the photos come up with 'sensitive image not suitable for under 18s'????:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

·
Registered
531 Posts
There is some problem in new desktop version of forum, or I don't know to use it well.

Some of previous posts or photos are missing. Could be maybe something about migration issues?

They are still all there in tapatalk version of forum, so use it if you want "full story".
I had some of them come up as above (sensitive content, not suitable for under 18s) had to click on them to show 'em

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Serbia doesn't have sea coast. If we want to go to the sea, we have to go abroad - usually Greece, Bulgaria, Montengro or Croatia.

But because of Covid19 situation, this year we will not risk with travell to another countries.

So, no sea coast this year

But, lucky for us, there are some local alternatives.

In my hometown, we have so called " sand lakes" - three small lakes, created artificially, by extracting sand for the needs of construction industry. By time, sand holes filled with very clear water, and became local lakes and place for summer activities - swimming, diving, geting drunk...

This is one of those small lakes, which will be our sea this year.

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока

·
Registered
531 Posts
Glad to see that you're enjoying the weather(y)
Lovely sunsets photos & great to see that modern children still like paddling about in water & playing in the sand

521 - 540 of 543 Posts