WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it JY0010-50E? I saw the titanium one today, but was under the impression that i would have to order one from a Japanese Dealer. Is that correct?

Thanks

James

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi James,

I just did a Google search for Citizen model number JY0010-50E and it appears that Amazon and a variety of other non-Japanese sellers are offering titanium Skyhawk AT's. Maybe I misunderstand your question...are you asking for the model number of some Japan-only AT? Maybe one with the sapphire crystal so many AT owners would like to own?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats corect. I'm looking to see if the one i was looking at is the sapphire crystal or just a TI model.

Thanks

Hi James,

I just did a Google search for Citizen model number JY0010-50E and it appears that Amazon and a variety of other non-Japanese sellers are offering titanium Skyhawk AT's. Maybe I misunderstand your question...are you asking for the model number of some Japan-only AT? Maybe one with the sapphire crystal so many AT owners would like to own?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Seiya is offering what he describes as a "PROMASTER PMV65-2241 Perfex Multi 3000", a Skyhawk AT with titanium and sapphire. $1080...

The JY0010-50E is titanium with a mineral crystal and looks to be available for about half the price of the PMV65-2241 from Seiya.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts