WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shaggy is a great seller with great prices, quick response and superb service.

I am moved to post this feedback for him after 2 years dealing with him resulting in 4 new watches joining my collection. The latest being a hard to find Seiko Complicated Mechanical.

No hesitation in recommending him if looking for Grand Seikos or other high end Seikos.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found this great seller by brousing the best price for a Grand Seiko.

What happened then, was a chain of events that proved his highest reputation in the best service provided, as dealing with Russia always is more complicated.

Highly recommended -easy and safe transactions, guaranteed result, quick responce, negotiability.

Don't hesitate to deal with.

Mistrustful guys from Russia, specially for you - go in, safe, checked on people)))

·
Registered
167 Posts
Shaggyseiko aka Shaggyangel

Very accommodating dealer! Answers queries as far as possible. Will buy from him again!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Likewise, bought a SBGA105 from shaggyseiko / shaggyhighendseiko / shaggyangel. Very easy to get in touch with, responds on email/whatsapp, and very obliging with pictures when requested. Would deal with him again. (Purchased the watch end Jan, but only leaving feedback now cos I was tardy about it!)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I just bought a SBGE029 from Shaggyhighendseiko. This guy is for real. Good communication, very professional, and very LEGIT. Got my Grand Seiko after he received Payment. No problems encountered and I would definitely buy from him again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GRAND SEIKO SELLER.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shaggyseiko is a great seller. He was able to organise a very limited GRAND SEIKO SBGE029
for me in Switerland.
All arrived perfectly within one week in switzerland.

I can relly recommend Shaggyseiko.Great deal. Thank you very much!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.