WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1905 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
WUcPNlF.jpg

Casio MDV-106:
This is the second watch I bought. Great quality for the money, but a little big for my wrist. I'm probably going to give it to my Dad, if he wants it.

Timex Expedition Scout T49961: This is the first watch I bought. I really liked it at the time, but I never wear it anymore. Might give it to my brother.

Timex Weekender
: This is my girlfriend's first watch. It's on a form-function-form leather button-stud strap. We like it.

Seagull 1963:
My most recent acquisition. A smart-looking, interesting watch. Lot of bang for the buck. One of my favorites.

Seiko SARB033:
My nicest-looking, dressiest watch. I realize a true dress watch should be on a leather strap, but I like it as is. The bracelet is quite nice.

Seiko SNZH51:
My first automatic. I had to have it at the time, but I don't wear it as much these days. It looks pretty nice, but the SARB looks nicer. It's a dive-style watch, but doesn't have a screwdown crown. I wear the SKX and Vostok much more often. In my collection, it's sort of a jack of all trades, master of none. Really well built though, more flawless than either the SARB or the SKX.

Seiko SKX007:
A classic, a true dive watch. On a Morellato cordura strap.

Vostok Amphibia:
Another classic. Such a great value and has a ton of personality. Screwdown crown and can be hand wound. I bought it for my girlfriend, but we share custody and I wear it all the time. Love this one.

Timex T2P024KW:
Wear it while working out and playing tennis. Lightweight, gets the job done.

I think it's a versatile collection. I could definitely get by with only the Seagull 1963, SARB033, Vostok (or SKX007), and the plastic Timex, but I like all of them. I don't see myself buying anything else for a while, although I'm tempted by a gen II Black Monster for some reason.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Wow, zips really on a new thread kick here!

Reactions: zippofan

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Most of them

20141023_190102.jpg

:Edit:

Adding what detail I can based on post a few below...

Left to right, top to bottom...

Lew & Huey Cerberus
Bulova chronograph quartz, gift that I do not recall all of the details on
Citizen Signature Grand Classic
Oris Williams F1
Seiko SARB033
Lew & Huey Acionna
Tutima Pacific day/date
Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic on leather
Hamilton Jazzmaster Seaview
Citizen Eco-Drive, basic SS watch....extremely comfortable
Invicta Signature Series, gift
Orient Union
Tissot PRC200 on Nato
Burberry chrono quartz on rubber
Casio Edifice Diver
Seiko 80's diver
Timex automatic chrono perpetual calendar (never worn)
Swiss Legend on ostrich leather (outstanding strap)
Victorinox Subsecond, Unitas 6498
Oris 1970's era automatic

·
Premium Member
38,885 Posts

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Here's a request, since this is a fresh start. It would be nice to have a recommendation to include brand and model numbers, perhaps something zippo could add to his first post (if you guys agree). It would just make things so much more easier and enjoyable.
I did my part

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I can give it a try lol. This is missing 17 other vintage watches but Id be able to give you the brand and model with ease on all of them. However quite a few dont fall under the affordable section, but figured it wasn't a big idea.

1 - 20 of 1905 Posts