WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1271 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Looks great and at least this one has a decent name on the dial !!!

Is it titanium or SS ?

Let us know your impressions when it arrives.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pics look different

Hi,

Here's mine, on the way too.

I wonder if they sent us the same pics!!

For the guy that asked where to get this, I got it on Taobao via Spreenow agent, search for SBBN015 and it is labeled as WTOPIA on the dial. About 140$ USD (1000 yuans)

S.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Thank you guys for the info. In trying to resist since I just dropped $350 for the MWW(Manchester Watch Works) 62MAS homage so watch funds are depleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Bought!

Just paid. $150 to Hawaii.
Only thing they didn't send me an email this time saying I can pay. I just went back and paid.
Can't wait

Edit:
Sorry, I didn't read, the postage I thought I paid was from the seller to Spreenow. You have to pay an extra $8-13 (depending on which option) for shipping to you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Movement is a Seiko NH35; Seiko SKX series and other aftermarket dials made for this size should fit nicely if you are into tinkering.

S.
Could the same thing be said for the Sharky 6105? I'm not fond of the dial on that one either. It just received it in the mail yesterday and that dial has to GO!!
Anyone tried this on the Sharky 6105?

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Could the same thing be said for the Sharky 6105? I'm not fond of the dial on that one either. It just received it in the mail yesterday and that dial has to GO!!
Anyone tried this on the Sharky 6105?

Hi

I checked on Dagaz website for suitable looking dials with for the 4oclock crown for the Tuna.

Their "Shark" and "Heliox" model looks almost like the old school SBBN007 "crop circles" dial and IMO would look perfect on this watch

Cheers,

S.

·
Registered
14,905 Posts
The shark on the dial is a deal breaker at this point for me although i might change my mind on that, it looks really tacky.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
The shark on the dial is a deal breaker at this point for me although i might change my mind on that, it looks really tacky.
Yeah, I hate the badge on Maseratis as well, otherwise I'd definitely buy one. Honestly, when you're wearing the watch the logo is barely visible, and actually matches the chrome indices, so unless you spend a lot of time with a loupe to your eye, it shouldn't be a problem. Better that tiny little logo than some other logos that take up half the dial.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
How is everyone ordering this for so cheap? Everytime I try to search on that spreenow website it says no results were found.

1 - 20 of 1271 Posts