WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
what fun; i will be checking in on that thread for more photos. thanks adan (aka the man that sold me on the gw5000)!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Adan!
Great post and nice shots!
I was there too although I couldn't get in cos I didn't have an invitation but it was awesome meeting the people from Comando G. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Adan, Terrific shots and report. Great fun and thanks a million for taking good care of Sjors, my idol and the Dutch King of G-peopleland!
I'm really happy that that the G-Shock Commando troops had lots of fun in Barcelona!
Thanks Commander!
Post more reports and pics, Ok?
Jurphaas :-!

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
So let me get this straight... Sjors promotes GPEOPLELAND but not WUS?

Hmmmm???

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
So let me get this straight... Sjors promotes GPEOPLELAND but not WUS?
I got to choose, I think G-Peopleland was the oldest and I didn't know the URL https://www.watchuseek.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17 out of my head.

Anyway, I am at the moment just over the half of editting the photo's for web viewing... My eyes look like this:roll:. Only 300 photo's to go...

Many good memories. This is just one...

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Adan, Terrific shots and report. Great fun and thanks a million for taking good care of Sjors, my idol and the Dutch King of G-peopleland!
I'm really happy that that the G-Shock Commando troops had lots of fun in Barcelona!
Thanks Commander!
Post more reports and pics, Ok?
Jurphaas :-!
Hi Jur,

Too bad you were not at home Friday. We were in a traffic jam 7 km before Leiden and I had a little something for you from the Comano-G. I finally found out what Comando-G was all about.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jpdo_comando-g_shortfilms

Back to the photo's!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks for the pictures Adan! I really enjoy them! Glad to see you, Sjors and the rest of the "G-Commando" team were having fun there! b

1 - 20 of 20 Posts