WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe this is not well publicised. The party is coming to Malaysia next Friday and I am going to be there! Any Malaysians going??

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any more details? Didn't know there will be one in Malaysia.
Its starts at 7.30 - 10.30pm. After that, the place (Zouk) will be open to the public. Assuming there are still passes around, the only way you can get them is to buy ANY G-shock at the G Factory or any other authorized dealers. This has started since 1st July and I only heard of it a few days before while in a meeting with the main distributor.

Apparently, there will be an unveiling of a LE DW-6900 by Mr. Kikuo Ibe - The father of G-shock.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
I saw the ad in the Star and I was thinking of going then I realized it's on a Friday and anyone who has been to that area will know the traffic situation there on Fridays. Jammed! Better take the LRT or Mono-rail.. I wish they'd hold it at 1U!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any idea if thats for all locations? I would really love to go to the one here in NYC, but I have no idea how to get in!!!!o|
Not sure about the one @ NYC (and when) since the size of crowd and no. of tics may be very different. Search around the blogsphere and I am sure you will find out. I actually thought NYC event was last year?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hey, that's good to know! I hope they include the Philippines soon.

Don't forget to post some pics guys! G' luck and have fun! |>;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts