WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
Reposting my last watch photo with Garfield and a few others. Today morning we found him run over in the middle of the road.
[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and your family.

Premium Member
Sorry for your lose Miklos86......lost our cat last year to coyotes, still miss the furry little bugger!
Cat Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Carnivore Domestic short-haired cat

Registered
Donut, a three year old Pomeranian. Very timid and easy to live with:

Registered
Thank you guys, it means a lot. Last night I buried him. It is tough time especially for the children as its their first encounter with death and need to learn how to deal with it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Registered
To be honest - a bit stupid idea to put a watch on a pet... I`d not have thought of it, it can be uncomfortable or even hurt. I have fish tetras they`re very funny themselves, of course not as fluffy (cats, dogs, etc) but fish lovers will understand me. About the particularly funny photos of them 鈥 I don鈥檛 have much, so I think there`s no point in showing鈥tw, does anyone here have fish? And what kind? It`d be interesting to know who makes a variety with their diet. I came across an article can tetras eat bloodworms now I want to try feeding them that way. I feed them mostly regular food now, but want to diversify it.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts