WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI: Just wanted to let you guys know that Shopemco has the MIRB Frogman in stock. Special Discount Pricing for WUS Members.
Call Shragy, great guy to deal with!! I just ordered mine.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Is there a website or is this a walk-in actual store, more info needed please.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shopemco ph# 877)436-6988. Ask for Shragy.
Shopemco has a Ebay store and sells on Amazon.
I don't know if they have a walk in store or not..

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
FYI: Just wanted to let you guys know that Shopemco has the MIRB Frogman in stock. Special Discount Pricing for WUS Members.
Call Shragy, great guy to deal with!! I just ordered mine.
Sounds like they are going to be busy after this thread was posted on the forum. :-d

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
$330 is the msrp, but for all WUS members it's 10% off.
Why is it that nobody in here wants to say how much the new Frogman costs? Is this some type of a big secret or something?
Sometimes it does wonders if you help yourself a little. The info provided does half of it for you--you do the rest. Pick up the phone and call. Shragy works with people one-on-one a lot.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Thanks for the advice
Okay, well, looking at your location (paid no mind earlier--trying to multitask) calling may not be the best option. He is only available M-F. Contact him this way-- he is quick to respond: sfbender (at) shopemco (dot) com
There you go!;-)

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Wow, already under $300 and it's just now being released? Soon it'll be below the Amazon low of $225 for the GG.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
$330 is the msrp, but for all WUS members it's 10% off.
Why is it that nobody in here wants to say how much the new Frogman costs? Is this some type of a big secret or something? [expletive deleted by Moderator]
Wow, already under $300 and it's just now being released? Soon it'll be below the Amazon low of $225 for the GG.
MSRP is $350, not $330. MOST places have it at retail. It may be a while before its listed on Amazon, if its ever allowed there.

This is crazy. C'mon guys offer us a link!
There is no link. With these you must contact the distributors directly. For some reason Casio is not allowing it to be advertised online. That may change, but for now, that's the way it is. If you want one, you either have to call or send a message to these companies and let them know you want one.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Good price for this one I think. I'd buy it, but again, I have promised myself not to buy any more watches this year.

I'll see how long I can keep that promise ;-)

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Man dont make a promise to yourself that you know you cant keep :-d wait a min I think I just did that with the Tuna ;-) problem is we keep finding watchs that we have to have even though we dont really have to have b-) b-) b-)

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Good price for this one I think. I'd buy it, but again, I have promised myself not to buy any more watches this year.

I'll see how long I can keep that promise ;-)
Quickly super glue and then, using the entire roll, duct tape your wallet shut. Then throw it over a bridge into a fast moving river. A bit extreme, I know, but it you won't spend any money that way! :-d

1 - 18 of 18 Posts