WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently placed an order through HBWatches online ordering system on the 16th, and also asked in the comment box if they could express mail the watch I ordered in time for Christmas arrival. To this day, I have not received any confirmation from them about shipping, and also just see "processing" under my order when I check on it online. 5 days seems a little way too long for processing, and at this point my friend's not going to get his watch in time for Christmas which pisses me off. Has anybody else had problems with them?

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
They shipped a watch to the UK in about six days, which was pretty good.

From memory, I think it said 'dispatched' on day one or two, so maybe yours hasn't actually been shipped yet...

·
G-Shock Mod
14,197 Posts
have you tried calling them and ask what was up?

i was just thinking about ordering something from them .. -_-

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I ordered my G-5500 and G9000 from them. No probs at all.

They were waiting for a shipment of G-5500s to come in so I had "processing" on my order status for a week. I got an email saying they'd got them in and received it pretty quickly after that.

Send them an email.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have purchased two watches from them in the past. Both watches arrived within 5 days (from US to Canada).
I would try and call just to make sure everything is o.k.
I'm sure your item will arrive but I'm with you on the whole "un-met expectations" thing.
Good luck

·
Registered
14,018 Posts
I got my mudman from them with no problems. The shipping was very fast. This time of the year the shipping can be CRAZY!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I recently placed an order through HBWatches online ordering system on the 16th, and also asked in the comment box if they could express mail the watch I ordered in time for Christmas arrival. To this day, I have not received any confirmation from them about shipping, and also just see "processing" under my order when I check on it online. 5 days seems a little way too long for processing, and at this point my friend's not going to get his watch in time for Christmas which pisses me off. Has anybody else had problems with them?
I've used them a couple of times. No problems. Not to in any way minimize your concerns. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts