WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi Ron

I was going to post on the "slate" thread, but I didn't want to mention it as my photography skills are, lets say...wanting. Seeing as you would appear as pedantic as I, may I suggest, a 10.07.06 shutter trip, which would show the entire dial and the minute hand might not cover the left wing of the Breitling logo.

Oh, and you could wipe the water drop off while your waiting.:-d :thanks

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
13,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ron

I was going to post on the "slate" thread, but I didn't want to mention it as my photography skills are, lets say...wanting. Seeing as you would appear as pedantic as I, may I suggest, a 10.07.06 shutter trip, which would show the entire dial and the minute hand might not cover the left wing of the Breitling logo.

Oh, and you could wipe the water drop off while your waiting.:-d :thanks
Hi, Gav. Well, I didn't used to be that way but for the last year or so I've been trying to satisfy the suggested 10:09 positioning for the most part, thinking all along that the "Pro's" shooting for the magazines do that. I also started setting the chrono sweep hand to the 6 second mark because I have seen it positioned that way in many magazines plus from the perspective I usually shoot, the "B" anchor logo shows up better. Setting the shutter for a trip at 10:07 would cause the minute hand to be too close to the sweep hand I think. Another hour/minute hand position I like to use is ten minutes before 2 o'clock which is similar to the 10:09 position. I also like to use 4 or 5 o'clock straight up because those positions seem to provide clearance and balance also. Yes, you're right, I have become pedantic.... ;-) :-d BTW, I would rehack the time to sometime before shutter trip each time I set up a shot except I don't want to mess with setting and resetting the module as well as the watch. Pain in the ar_e. Gets fingerprints all over each time as well. Geeeez.... I am pedantic. :-d I have a slate shirt shot set up right now and I'm waiting one hour to trip the shutter for a ten til 2 hand position. I'll post it before I go play golf if it turns out alright. :)
Later, mate.
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Look forward to seeing it.

Have a good game, may the long ones drop..........and the short ones too for that matter.|>

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hi Ron, not being picky, but is your UTC 5 hours and a minute ahead of the main watch ?

Looks like the UTC has passed the 10 minute mark, whereas it is only 10:09'06 on the main watch face. If that's how it's supposed to be it would bug me like mad :-x

Now... who mentioned OCD ??

Cracking photo (as always) though.

Sorry,
Daniel.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hi Daniel.

I think Ron is in reality, 7 hours behind UTC....as for the minute, Daniel, your right. VERY VERY sloppy :-d:-d

1 - 8 of 8 Posts