WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys......Most of you know that Sandra and I went to our local UN dealers watch show this weekend. We spent most of the afternoon and evening Saturday at the store. It was great to see (touch and feel) a lot of watches we all dream about. So here are some shots of what we thought was interesting.

Here is a Roger Dubuis Diver. We really loved this watch but it was a bit out of our price range at $14k retail.

Comparison shot with my Blue Surf:

That was the only diver that caught our eye. But here are a few other watches we can all just dream about.

A Roger Dubuis double Tourbillion movement. This watch is huge and really cool.....but do you have $100k?????

A shot with my Blue Surf:

Now on to UN.....Here is a Freak.

Here is the Royal Blue:

Now for what I think is the best of what we saw.....This is the watch I really want to have someday......well one can dream right??????

GMT Perpetual copper dial in rose gold:

Yes this is it on my wrist......they had to cut my hand off my arm to get it back!!!!! :-D

We got to talk with the Dubuis, Muller, and Oris reps. So many watches so little time!!!!!!! :-D

Stephen

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Beautiful pictures Stephen and Sandra :gold . I'm having a hard time containing myself just looking at them, it's probably a good thing I wasn't there ;-) .

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Great pictures Stephen. I love the GMT but not the prices.

Best regards
Andy

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Well if it were me at that show, I'd be wearing steel bracelets right now - cause that UN GMT would have walked off with me...:rodekaart

Great pics Stephen...:-!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thanks everyone.

Steve - you would not have gotten far!!!!! LOL The store had two police officers in house the whole time. The owner told us they had $15 million just in watches in house. WOW!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts