WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sandra and I went to our local UN dealers watch show this weekend. We spent most of the afternoon and evening Saturday at the store. It was great to see (touch and feel) a lot of watches we all dream about. So here are some shots of what we thought was interesting.

Here is a Roger Dubuis Diver. We really loved this watch but it was a bit out of our price range at $14k retail.

Comparison shot with my Blue Surf:

That was the only diver that caught our eye. But here are a few other watches we can all just dream about.

A Roger Dubuis double Tourbillion movement. This watch is huge and really cool.....but do you have $100k?????

A shot with my Blue Surf:

Now on to UN.....Here is a Freak.

Here is the Royal Blue:

Now for what I think is the best of what we saw.....This is the watch I really want to have someday......well one can dream right??????

GMT Perpetual copper dial in rose gold:

Yes this is it on my wrist......they had to cut my hand off my arm to get it back!!!!! :-D

I did come home with this one:

UN Maxi Marine Diver Brown dial and brown rubber strap.

Driving home today with the new kid on:

With the new one and my Blue Surf on:

We got to talk with the Dubuis, Muller, and Oris reps. So many watches so little time!!!!!!! :-D

Stephen

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Some nice watches to be seen, but the best of the pack are IHMO your Blue Surf and your new UN Maxi Marine Diver Brown.:-!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Awesome watches Stephen...:p :p :p :p :p :p

And a BIG congrats on the new one....:gold :gold :gold :gold :gold

You have taste......B-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts