WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I decided and ordered the grey side of the moon. it was shipped yesterday and was suppose to arrive today but unfortunately I was at work so I couldn't sign for the package. Now i have to wait until tuesday for redelivery. Should I be worried about Fedex tampering with my package when they store it until they deliver it to me in 4 days from now? Just liek to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
They want your package out of their facility asap, probably faster than you want it.

Just think of it like this, it is like acid in their hands it stings FedEx and they want your package gone.

Don't worry about it :)

·
Registered
865 Posts
A tip for next time. When you get the tracking number, go to fedex's site for that tracking number and get it rerouted to a local fedex store. That way they receive the package and wait for you to pick it up on your way home from work. I have done this with any package over a few hundred bucks in value due to recent package thefts in the area and it also works great for those that require a signature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
30,725 Posts
A tip for next time. When you get the tracking number, go to fedex's site for that tracking number and get it rerouted to a local fedex store. That way they receive the package and wait for you to pick it up on your way home from work. I have done this with any package over a few hundred bucks in value due to recent package thefts in the area and it also works great for those that require a signature.

That should make the OP rest easy.

·
Registered
6,855 Posts

Some sellers, like Jomashop will not allow a package to be rerouted or picked up at the FedEx location. Highly annoying since most people who can afford a luxury watch probably work?

Understandable though.

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I am sure the package will be fine, but it's going to be a very long week end for you!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,976 Posts
There are cameras all around where they hold the packages especially high value parcels, so whoever tampers with it gets to be on tv.

I would be more concerned if they charge you storage fees.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts