WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Only 1 left in stock. Should I pull the trigger?

• Yes

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
IF you buy that beast, you must post wrist shots!

Go for it!

·
Registered
20,990 Posts
Ugh, no. 23mm lugs. Good luck finding good replacement straps.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Wow, and 40% off too! No way you could get that kind of discount on a new Corvette.

·
Registered
4,000 Posts
For the sake of discussion, what goes into an $80K watch?
Each component is melded with the DNA of the rare Angolian Unicorn, It is done at a Molecular level. Angolian you ask? - Yes, simply put these are much rarer and harvesting the DNA is fraught with more danger than the more common Swiss Unicorns.

In addition to this, they have used the highly exclusive 'Tourbillourbilourbilon' (yes, I misspelt it as even spelling it correctly demands a premium of $88,000 USD) name.

The extremley rare 23mm lug width is highly desirable (because they told you so) and the case is plated with an extract of fossilised Mammoth poop. (bonded at a massive 20 microns)

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Each component is melded with the DNA of the rare Angolian Unicorn, It is done at a Molecular level. Angolian you ask? - Yes, simply put these are much rarer and harvesting the DNA is fraught with more danger than the more common Swiss Unicorns.

In addition to this, they have used the highly exclusive 'Tourbillourbilourbilon' (yes, I misspelt it as even spelling it correctly demands a premium of $88,000 USD) name.

The extremley rare 23mm lug width is highly desirable (because they told you so) and the case is plated with an extract of fossilised Mammoth poop. (bonded at a massive 20 microns)

Hope this helps.
You forgot nail clippings from Chuck Norris... so you can summon Chuck Norris to save you from whatever trouble you find yourself in (&... you better be in trouble... or else he'll take your watch away).

... gotta love reviews

·
Registered
9,327 Posts
Obviously "tears of unfathomable sadness".....

Those who get the reference will know it is the best episode ever of that series.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Just discovered my new catch-phrase noun / adjective to describe a watch. Priceless Poon Magnet...or PPM for short. As in, that Rolex Daytona is a PPM. Or that PPM Rolex Daytona is on my list. Thanks Jon McAwesome!

Reactions: Perseus

·
Registered
396 Posts
IF you have the money to buy this watch and you like it you really dont need us to tell you to go ahead and get it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts