WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
So, I've got the itch again. I'm considering selling my Khaki Field Mechanical and putting the proceeds toward this pre-owned Sinn 556i. The Khaki is relatively new, but I got a great deal on it, so I'd probably break even on the sale. I like the white dial and hand-winding, but I've also missed having a German in the collection since selling my Sinn 356. The 556 would wear better due to the shorter lug to lug, but is thicker, and I'd have to set the date every time or keep it on a winder.
I know it would be very similar to my Explorer, but would be for situations where I don't want to have to worry about it getting banged up.
View attachment 15927108
View attachment 15927110
View attachment 15927121
I would, I think it looks better and you don't have any germans. Might provide some different wearing experience. Moreover, the Sinn is a more tool-ish watch, which seems more fitting

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
I think after sleeping on it a few days, the Sinn was more of an impulse, and the Hammy is definitely more unique so it will probably stay for now

·
Premium Member
1,137 Posts
The Hamilton KFM is a great and carefree watch to wear.
I wear my brown dial daily.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Personally I'd keep the Hamilton. The Sinn is the better watch in terms of build quality but it gets boring quickly. Mine didn't stick around for too long. If it's a 556 you want I would consider the Blue dial version first.

Cant really go wrong either way though both great watches.

Sent from my SM-G780G using Tapatalk

61 - 64 of 64 Posts