WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Would you buy a smaller Sub if available?

• No, I like the size of the 750T

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, if it was an exact copy of the vintage 300T

• Yes, if it was the size of the 600T

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
How many people would buy a smaller Sub?

Added by the DOXA forum momdederator
Dear friends, The forum is free for evevryone to start a poll anytime but please consider that polls are good to collect feedback and help DOXA develop the ultimate watches for the customer but obviously we could poll every watch available on earth. So please consider when adding polls to the forum as a courtesy to your fellow members. reasonable and fullfilable polls are welcome but in a reasonable number please. But unfullfilables and already discussed models should not be polled over and over again.

Regarding a smaller DOXA SUB, I am afraid this was discussed so many times before and the clear answer from DOXA was that there are no plans for making a smaller DOXA SUB. The SUB750T has sold 500% of the SUB600T in the same period of time. The DOXA SUB is a heavy tool watch and will stay like that. Back in the 60s, the DOXA SUB 300T was the largest dive watch available on the market. translating this into todays trend mean that the SUB750 has the correct size in it's field of use and you all have proven that. Also the SUB750T seems to fit the vast majority as it is the most successful product to date.

I was thinking loud about a unisex model for ladies a few days ago but I am sorry. R&D has killed my hopes in a few words.

I wish we were able to make every watch wish come true but unfortunately this is impossible as we would end up with 30 different models.

John

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
Hasn't doxa answered this tons of times already. IIRC they said something to the effect of NO. The 750 case is the right size they currently want and there aren't plans to make a bigger or smaller one. Also, for the immediate future there will be no ladies sized diver, due to the ultimate expense of producing a watch with such a limited market. There was a response to this question posted over the last few days.

Personally I love the 750 case

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.