WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received two new watch straps that I ordered through Aaron Bespoke and I wanted to say here how impressed I am with the overall quality and look of the product. I was referred to his website through this forum and I couldn't be happier with the process or the results. If anyone is looking for a high quality custom made strap I'd give him a call or e-mail.

Pictures are below. The black one is an ostrich leg strap with spanish embrodered patina stitching on an 806 Breitling Navitimer. I'm not certain on the details of the brown one as I simply asked Aaron to give me one just like an example from his gallery, but it's shown on an El Primero Classic Cars.

Mostly this thread is just an excuse to show them off to people who might care, but hopefully it will help anyone looking for something similar. IMG_5556.PNG

·
Registered
29,221 Posts
Very nice, both of them. I really like the rally strap on your El P.

Enjoy them!

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
They look fantastic!

I ordered a charcoal ostrich strap beginning of June, hopefully will be receiving it soon.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Thank you for this post. I have been looking for a replacement strap for my Bathyscaphe and their custom work is exactly what I needed. Just ordered and will post photos when it arrives.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Aaron Bespoke is definitely legit, top quality and he has the widest range of leather types and colors.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got my third strap from Aaron and have a fourth on order. I’ve got a large wrist (8”), it’s an entirely different experience having a strap that is long enough to use something other than the last hole.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts