WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see some pics of watches that are all black -- band, case, dial and numbers/markers (if any)

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I don't you will get many pics but I could be wrong. All black means impossible to read for me. So pretty much a worthless watch. I guess they look kind of cool in a way though.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Does this count? The lume is grey but it is utterly useless and everything else is black. This is by far my least favourite watch that I own. I dislike it so much I will likely never buy another Seiko 5, no matter how cheap and desperate I feel.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Your watch's more legible cousin says 'hello.'

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

He's also begging me to ask you not to give up on the brand. :)

This Orient of mine came on a black strap, but it looks much better this way:

Watch Analog watch Strap Watch accessory Fashion accessory

Reactions: Henry Krinkle

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
This was an all black watch I owned, it was actually very legible since the markers and hands were polished, still very stealth on the wrist b-)

I've been eyeing an Omega DSOTM, Zenith Stratos Alchron or the JLC Master Compressor Ceramic if I ever picked up another black watch, if I could stomach the much too massive for me size of the IWC Top Gun Ceramic Big Pilot at 48mm I'd be wearing one now

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Not all black... But mostly black...

Reactions: brrrdn

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
My Commando, not the most practical, but I do love it. Been trying to sell it but I think I'm going to pull it off. Its too much fun.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Does this count? The lume is grey but it is utterly useless and everything else is black. This is by far my least favourite watch that I own. I dislike it so much I will likely never buy another Seiko 5, no matter how cheap and desperate I feel.
Hi Henry, not all Seiko 5 are bad!

Some Seiko 5 are amazing looking, IMHO, such as this:
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

To OP, does this Laco Flieger count as a black watch? The markers and hands are not black.
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Reactions: K Hunter

·
Registered
738 Posts
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap Zodiac oceanaire

Reactions: E8ArmyDiver
1 - 20 of 35 Posts