WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I tried on a few the other day... I'm just not sure which suits. Leaving towards the smaller military green, though I like the addition of the power reserve.

Reactions: TexasTee and TLUX

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried on a few the other day... I'm just not sure which suits. Leaving towards the smaller military green, though I like the addition of the power reserve.

The power reserve is definitely a neat touch! I wish mine had that sometimes...thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
25 Posts

Military. Power Reserve. Heritage. Would be my order of choice. Although I could see the military and power reserve switching places. I'll get a B &R eventually. Keep finding myself drawn back to them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Military. Power Reserve. Heritage. Would be my order of choice. Although I could see the military and power reserve switching places. I'll get a B &R eventually. Keep finding myself drawn back to them.
You absolutely should. They just have this special attraction to them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
IMG_6759.JPG Mine..may be up on the chopping block soon. I havent worn it in about 8 months I think. Had to find it in the safe to snap a pic.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts