WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I have a long week ahead of me and I might be alone on this, but gold (gold tone) watches cheer me up. I think there is a bit of an unspoken taboo on them in most settings that make their shine that much more alluring. I have a gold wedding band so I love throwing on my seiko kinetic and watching it shine with my band.

So, let’s see some goldies and if you like, share your opinion on when and where to wear gold.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wish they didn’t get a bad rap, I found a gold tone Roamer Sea Rock that I’ve been drooling over but I know my wife and co workers would raise eyebrows at it

·
Registered
10 Posts
I picked up this skeleton Bulova not too long ago. Honestly, I don't think gold in general suits my pasty Scandinavian complexion very well. And it would probably look a lot better on a leather strap. But there's something fun about wearing a very goldy gold watch.

The bracelet has been replaced thought. I still have it on a mesh bracelet - just one in better condition and of the correct width.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I picked up this skeleton Bulova not too long ago. Honestly, I don't think gold in general suits my pasty Scandinavian complexion very well. And it would probably look a lot better on a leather strap. But there's something fun about wearing a very goldy gold watch.

View attachment 15540508

The bracelet has been replaced thought. I still have it on a mesh bracelet - just one in better condition and of the correct width.
Absolutely, there is just something fun about rocking the gold

1 - 20 of 134 Posts