WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

421 - 440 of 841 Posts

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Did you get the lumed version (the stripe is luminous thread)?

Looks killer!

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Did you get the lumed version (the stripe is luminous thread)?

Looks killer!

Neil

From the thickness of the CL, lumed is my guess. White CL would be 1/2 the width.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
171 Posts
I’ve tried a few iterations, but the Hirsch Robbie is a winner. 22mm strap on my 21mm lugs. Nice tight fit. The black rubber is a 20mm. It’s a nice repro with an Omega look a like clasp. It gaps to the lugs and can pull off, so keep it for my Aqua Terra.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,658 Posts
I’ve tried a few iterations, but the Hirsch Robbie is a winner. 22mm strap on my 21mm lugs. Nice tight fit. The black rubber is a 20mm. It’s a nice repro with an Omega look a like clasp. It gaps to the lugs and can pull off, so keep it for my Aqua Terra.
Is the strap in the second picture a Hirsch strap? I am asking because I have a PO 8900 that I want to purchase a new strap for and the one above seems to nicely hug the 21mm lugs.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Are you talking about the first 3 pictures of the 4th? The first 3 pictures are of the Hirsch Robby. Not sure what the 4th is.

Wow!! This is a strap I was looking for!!! Can you please tell me the name of it and where you purchased it!!!!???? Thank you!!!! Hope and pray you get this message.

421 - 440 of 841 Posts