WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

741 - 760 of 841 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hey guys, love the straps but can anybody make any recommendations for a place to buy a nice leather, distressed strap for a Speedy? Who has the best quality and price out there? I've bought a few Barton rubber straps but their leather offerings aren't that appealing....Thoughts ?
For distressed leather i'm a fan of colareb.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMG_3895 copy.jpg

Today I went to collect this lovely navy blue rubber from my local Omega boutique. The lady who served me was shocked that I wanted to pair the navy strap with a "black" dial. I pointed out that it's grey if anything but she still didn't agree. Personally I love it - happy to hear others thoughts...

·
Registered
313 Posts
View attachment 14461837

Today I went to collect this lovely navy blue rubber from my local Omega boutique. The lady who served me was shocked that I wanted to pair the navy strap with a "black" dial. I pointed out that it's grey if anything but she still didn't agree. Personally I love it - happy to hear others thoughts...
Why would the strap have to match the dial color exactly? Who cares. Looks fine!

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
View attachment 14461837

It’s your watch so if your happy that’s all that matters :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
491 Posts
Just got this orange stitched rubber last weekend. I like the feel of it and the look, should have done this earlier.

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Just got this orange stitched rubber last weekend. I like the feel of it and the look, should have done this earlier.

Agree. I put mine on OEM rubber years ago and the bracelet had had a look in since.

741 - 760 of 841 Posts