WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

421 - 440 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
The Barton strap I ordered was lost in the rabbit hole of postal services since June 14, so I've pretty much given up on it. Barton was extremely forthcoming and gave me a refund. In the meantime I found a local artisan, Mishy, who produces custom handmade watch straps and other goods. Asked him for a black denim strap with khaki stiching.

Guess what? Today I got back from my holiday and both the Barton and the Mishy stap were waiting in my mailbox. Pictures below.

The Barton is lighter, more suited for the hot summer months, so it stays for now. However the Mishy is of much superior quality, will switch to that in the Autumn. I'm happy with both of them.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Just arrived at a steal of a price from Amazon <$400CDN the PRW-50T climber line watch with titanium band.

This is my first Casio with a bracelet style band, so I looked up how to remove the links on YouTube. I used a sim card ejection tool and some pliers to get 'er done. Feels great on the wrist, and is a nice change the from regular g-shock bands I'm used to.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts

421 - 440 of 447 Posts