461 - 480 of 513 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Reactions: johnny.bravus

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Love both of mine very much. So much that I had a moment of madness, sold them both and then promptly bought them back from the buyer. They’re keepers. PRW-5100YT (Black Titan) and PRW-7000FC (Men in Black)
I had the PRW-60T (Ti bracelet) but that model runs too small for me so I sold it.
Mike

·
Registered
645 Posts
It's too late. I fell into the Casio rabbit hole 1 week ago. I've got 4 Casios in my hands, with 5 on the way! I went a bit nuts!
Don't worry. I do the same thing when I bed all the women that I'm "good friends" with. It's fun to fall in the rabbit hole. I've purchased a few Casio Pro Treks in the last few weeks. All of my women friends love them when that's the only thing that I'm wearing. They all have the opportunity to know what time it is during playtime.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Yes, the PAW-5000-1 was introduced in 2010. Oddly, the Casio Outlet was selling them recently, and @kubr1ck picked one up.
Cool watch! I love the look of these watches. Tbh I love Casio watches from the 90s and early 2000s they seem to be so much cooler in design than what's offered now. Thanks, Gary...

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Ok,

all these amazing watches caused me to buckle so I just bought a Casio Pro Trek PRW-3510Y-8 and it looks awesome! I Will post pics when it arrives...
Good choice and an awesome colorway. The 3510s have STN displays as well, so you're set. Looking forward to your photos.

461 - 480 of 513 Posts