WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Here's mine:

Here is a pic of someone else's old style Ikarus:

I would credit the owner with the above pic, but I can't remember where it came from originally.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Here are a couple of shots of an old style I sold...unfortunately

Please excuse any dust...really do wish that they had re-issued this silver dial over the rhodium dial...

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Stowa told me that they would fit the onion crown at request, didn't mention an extra charge (I've been craving an Ikarus for a while now). The blued hands do look good...

·
Registered
946 Posts
Stowa told me that they would fit the onion crown at request, didn't mention an extra charge (I've been craving an Ikarus for a while now). The blued hands do look good...
thanks. i was considering an Icarus (though i will probably go with an Antea KS) and can't decide if i prefer the blued hands or not. i prefer them in and of themselves, but somehow the black to me seems better against the rhodium dial. i do love the onion crown, though. i had an airman and the onion crown was a pleasure.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi.
There wasn't any charges for any of the requests. Was kind of surprised too.
The hands look like black most of the time actually. The picture was taken against a white background to show the blue color.

Regards.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Here is a pic of someone else's old style Ikarus:

I would credit the owner with the above pic, but I can't remember where it came from originally.
Just got mine today, with the blued hands and the onion crown. Although I love the original riveted strap, I needed to "dress it up" a little, so I put my black sharkskin strap on it, which appears to be the same one in
this photo.

·
Banned
23 Posts

Thanks for stating this. I just ordered the Ikarus, and told the rep to fit it with an onion crown

·
Registered
53 Posts
thanks. i was considering an Icarus (though i will probably go with an Antea KS) and can't decide if i prefer the blued hands or not. i prefer them in and of themselves, but somehow the black to me seems better against the rhodium dial. i do love the onion crown, though. i had an airman and the onion crown was a pleasure.
I agree on the black hands against that rhodium dial. Complements the date aperture nicely as well. +1 on the onion crown.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts