WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ola Petrus,
You have not too many of them but they are all very nice and rare pieces! You are targeting each one of them!
I miss the blue-silver one and the islam and I have never seen them in the market.
Dedatos

·
Banned
423 Posts
Ola Petrus,
You have not too many of them but they are all very nice and rare pieces! You are targeting each one of them!
I miss the blue-silver one and the islam and I have never seen them in the market.
Dedatos

:thanks for this true compliment.

Indeed I try to pick them. I have not encountered the cushion model Í like yet so that is missing. No hurry ;-)

Petrus

·
Banned
423 Posts
What is the cushion model - the tonneau case?
Yes the tonneau.
Excuse me for the wording. It is what you get with us furrinurs ;-)

The model Stela showed is not a realistic goal, so I am not looking for that one.
I have not yet found/decided what I ám looking for. I am still looking at reference sites to decide on my ´target´ as Dedados accurately observes.

Petrus

·
Banned
423 Posts
How about fuz74's watch - that's a tonneau, isn't it? I think Michele shows one on his site.
Yes, it is a tonneau and a very typical one for a distinct design period too. A sister model is the most ´seventies´-design you are likely to find on a diver watch but :think:
As I intend to buy only one tonneau to complement my set, that set and my personal taste are complicating the choice :oops:

Marc Delcorps has one I realy :p, with a world mapgrid dial. Very un´diver but I líke it and it would fit in very well.
But, as I wrote, there is no hurry and something will pop up and as life has it, that will probably something I had no idea of.
The wording turtle-case is sometimes used to indicate this shape too and maybe a green dial design sparking my imagination puts decisive weight on my scale.

The above pretty much sums up what ´collecting´ is about to mé and it is informative fun along the way :-!

Petrus

·
Banned
423 Posts
Petrus: What is the "sister model" you refer to? Mark's #172?

I really like this style of Amphibia.
The same design in greenish tints instead of bleu-grey, with yellow instead of white.
I like it too, but it is very busy which makes it rather hard to read. I might be temped though by pristine example, as think it is quite ´turtle´ :-d

petrus

1 - 20 of 193 Posts