WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hi G-Shock,

I like your whites. I thought I didn't have much white's, but when I took my two G-Cools out of the box, I found quiet some others. How could I forget my Kyokushin G.

Here are the G's I found this morning (the white Blue one is actually Bram's G-Lide):

The white blue/grey (third from left) I got from a Dutch actress/singer. The G-Cool (3rd from right) was the first watch I bought in the USA with a credit card .

I also have this Rythm it B-Boy, but the case is black:

And this beauty, the Georgia Coffee GW-300.

What's your 3dr white? Is it a Rising White?

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
461 Posts
As a true coffee/espresso lover... I must say that Georgia Coffe GW300 sure is nice!

Sjors... How much do I have to pay you to take some photos of your entire collection? :think:

G-Shock,
that white/lightblue is sure nice! First time I see that colour on a G-shock (Yes I am a n00b.. hehe).
I've given up on frogmans.. way to expensive at the moment :((

·
Registered
255 Posts
Another angle of Tere's White and Blue in its original box with papers. A photographer gave this to me . He got it from Japan as a gift from a company he was doing a photo shoot of. Tags says 17,000 yen.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Hello Bembot,

You do it right. If you have the advanced editor (I believe it's default), just click on the image icon and paste the URL of your Photobucket picture. Repeat this for the next picture and so you can upload them all. If it doesn't wor, check this thread:

https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=28301

Hi Lexxorcist,

Indeed it is. I don't know more than that there was a black version too (with white Japanese text). Dive-Frogger translated the text for me, but more information I couldn't find. It had something to do with a release and a Kyokushin event, I believe in the US. According to the model G-Shock used, that must have been in the late ninetees.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
461 Posts
A Terje Håkonsen G-shock in really nice nick!!!!

If I'm not mistaken there is a worn n torn one on fleebay at the moment...

Do I wish I started in 1983 or what! :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
A Terje Håkonsen G-shock in really nice nick!!!!

If I'm not mistaken there is a worn n torn one on fleebay at the moment...

Do I wish I started in 1983 or what! :D
I just started with G's last year. And I am getting bolder. Yesterday I saw a man walking down the streets here in NYC and I noticed a very unusual g shock-a combination of ss and cream resin. Followed the man and asked if he won't mind showing me the watch. He said It was given to him by his son in the '80's. It is a freakin DW-5000. Worn but still awesome. I asked if I can buy it but he declined. I once got a DW 5300 (made in Japan) straight from the fleamarket seller's arm for 25 bucks. Huge g's.. Thanks..:-!b-)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Sjors... How much do I have to pay you to take some photos of your entire collection? :think:(
Hi Cutepape,

The best way to see pictures of all my G-Shock models is of course my website. Actually I use my website more often than to look for the actual watch.

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sjors,

I am truly impressed!
You must have a understanding wife ;)

So on rainy days you can take out your boxes and look around your G-shocks and remember old and new ones! So cool!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Sjors,

I know what you mean.. for some reason its so easy to hit the "trigger" button om the keyboard and a week or two later something shows up.

Maybe you can hire someone to change DST for you ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
My beautiful ICERC 2006 :)

here with his wife:

here with his black brother:

here with his unboxed/for sale twin:

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,568 Posts
Sjors,

I know what you mean.. for some reason its so easy to hit the "trigger" button om the keyboard and a week or two later something shows up.

Maybe you can hire someone to change DST for you ;)
Ha ha, Cute Pape,

You are not in my Neighborhood around that time. The last time with two persons it took more than 12 hours (two years ago). And it were "just" 255. Now it's about 380! I poor good beer during that night ;-)

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 20 of 30 Posts