WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start another ongoing thread. Just as the title mentioned, show the world your Blue Casio watches! Non-Casio watches welcome too, since we're a friendly forum. ;-) I'm sure this thread will fill up quickly, judging by all the blue watches already seen in daily WRUW and other threads here.

-----------------------
Here's my entry to start the thread. While I am perfectly ok with mostly black or dark grey watches, the spectrum of blue do tickle my senses from time to time. I especially like dark matte navy blue. One of the new illuminator analogs caught my eyes, and I can't help but making it my new watch addition. A true beauty to my eyes, and easily looks 3 times as expensive as it's humbly priced.

blue03.jpg blue04.jpg

The MTP-E201 series is likely inspired by the well known Seiko SNK8xx series automatic field watches. Some of the color schemes look very similar to Seiko, but Casio did incorporated their unique designs. Such as the large "12", "9" and "6" makers and sword like hands are characteristics from their Aviator series watches. This one also feature a leather band, which is of decent quality albeit a bit small. Then of course, the truly unique feature is the dual LEDs illumination.

blue06.jpg blue05.jpg

The blue LEDs sufficiently illuminate the watch face, but not overly bright. They also give this unique halo effect, not sure if it's an intentional design element, but surely adds a nice touch! Only the hands are chemically lumed, but it's forgivable with the nice LEDs illumination. Casio should really make all of their analogs with LEDs like these, just like Timex do for all of their analogs with Indiglo. That way nobody will complain about the weak lume any more.

So there you have it, blue watch face, blue watch band, and blue LEDs! Reminds me of this song. ;-) Now, let's see your Blues!

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Blooh? Oh nooooooooooooo this thread could kill Sjors!:rodekaart:-d:-d:-d

OK here is my contribution:

I love this metallic blue Bluetooth GB-X6900B-2:

That is the only fully blue G I own.

I also own this blue King with some blue accents:

Perhaps this teal GLX-5600X-3 In4mation one can be counted as a blue one but is color coded as green:

This Snake killer Frogman is blue but also changes hue to purplish and greenish...

And then of course my Union Pegleg 6900 with a blue strap:

·
Registered
36,279 Posts
On the left, Men In Navy Blue.....on the right, Initial Blue

Gulfmaster

Raysman Galapagos

Men In Military Colors Gulfman

Combined MDV-106

EF-503

Casio MTD-1017, yachtmaster homage, 38mm

AMW-320

Modded to positive Rangeman

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Here's my 'blue' contribution - a G7900

blue cropped.jpg

·
Registered
3,739 Posts
Great thread! I look forward to seeing everyone's entries. Here are my blue G's

Of course there's the custom blue on blue Gulfmaster

Then there's the blue 8900, with a band swap

Also, I have a blue GWF1000 bezel for when I want to give my red Frogman a Spidey mod

And I only have one blue non Casio

·
Registered
36,279 Posts

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Good Day for Blues as Fridays are traditionally Blue here ;-)

I'm going to be lazy & post a pic from a couple months ago

I still have all except the analog SN3
I have come to accept it is 100% digital for me...Just easier & I prefer them :)

4.jpg

Also added this DW6900SG-2 recently too which I was very surprised with once I got it & how much I liked it.
It is really a great looking watch in person. Comes off plain Jane in pics but a very nice piece IMHO :-!

1.1.jpg

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I love this metallic blue Bluetooth GB-X6900B-2:
Nice one there Joakim, the GBX6900 in metallic blue looks fab! Haven't seen much of these on sale, mostly it's the glossy black one usually available!

GI'm going to be lazy & post a pic from a couple months ago
I still have all except the analog SN3
Great collection of blues, @flying

This is the only blue watch one I have...the WS210H:

WS210H-07.jpg

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the inputs so far, very nice blue watches everyone! Here are some of my comments.

Gulfmaster

Of course there's the custom blue on blue Gulfmaster

It beats me why Casio have to release a blue watch with silver bezel, and a black watch with blue bezel. If they would do a blue on blue, K&L could have save the trouble of modding it himself. May be they're just doing that, just that we have to buy more than 1. Just like they will never make a watch with all functions in 1. ;-)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts