WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mansrow shot me a PM asking for a photo of my PAW1300G as he is thinking of getting one, so I figured I'd help him. With Summer being here and so many great recreational uses for our Pathfinders and PRW's as well as all the new posts showing all the new Pathfinders purchased recently, I as well as many other's I'm sure would like to see what you all have. Especially with all the many varioations they've made of these models over the years, I'm curious to see what's out there at this point. :-!

Here's my PAW-1300G

·
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
The Bezel fell off????? How did that happen?
I was in Florida just walking when I noticed the bezel was missing. I had not banged it or anything and could only assume the heat and humidity had loosened the glue!

Casio UK said they would see if they could get a part but that it wouldn't be covered by the warranty!! I haven't bothered so far because I have the 1300g as well, still wear the watch though.

Mitch

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I was in Florida just walking when I noticed the bezel was missing. I had not banged it or anything and could only assume the heat and humidity had loosened the glue!

Casio UK said they would see if they could get a part but that it wouldn't be covered by the warranty!! I haven't bothered so far because I have the 1300g as well, still wear the watch though.

Mitch
so its not heat and humid resistance? now, that changes everything, doesnt it? :think:

u gotta show us the pic after it lost it bezel. never ive seen a ...er............big watch with big display .....lost its bezel.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Here's mine (1300G):

And a comparison shot to the rest of what is in the top of my box (some of those are no longer with me though ;-)):

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Some pics of my PRW1300GJ-1JR. And Mansrow guy, trust me, if it can survive the 50°C/122°F of the Sonoran Desert, it can survive everything. :-d

Edit: I can see Photobucket pics now, but just to be on the safe side I'll keep posting attachments today in case other forummers can't see them yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Mitch
I suspect that's got to be a genuine manufacturing fault on that particular watch. IIRC when I last took a 1300 apart, there was more than glue holding the bezel down. But then again, I wasn't specifically checking to see how secure the bezel was, so I could be wrong!

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I suspect that's got to be a genuine manufacturing fault on that particular watch. IIRC when I last took a 1300 apart, there was more than glue holding the bezel down. But then again, I wasn't specifically checking to see how secure the bezel was, so I could be wrong!
Pretty certain that it is just glued on.

My daughter is just back from Oxford with the digi camera, therefore I really must do some camera shots and will try and post a shot of my now entirely green 1300!

Mitch

·
7,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry for the generic photo of my Protrek:-x.
Wow, that is sharp looking!! Please post a photo when you get a chance. Is that a resin strap? I like the buttons.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts