WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 11694 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Because I'm a complete failure at getting my photos in a full size, here's some thumbnails-

Attachments

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
Ha! I just ordered an 007 a few hours ago. Never thought I would, but here we go. WIS Chronomaster's posts from a few weeks ago were actually the final nail in my coffin.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Ha! I just ordered an 007 a few hours ago. Never thought I would, but here we go. WIS Chronomaster's posts from a few weeks ago were actually the final nail in my coffin.
Congrats, John. :-!

I'm looking forward to seeing some pics. I love the classic "Seiko-ness" that the 007 represents. b-)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Her are mine on black and blue Nato respectively!

PS: First post on Seiko forum, so hi everybody. Nice to be here together with my seiko's (apart from these 2 I also have a BM and an snm037, which also say hi!).

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
^ I just looked at the "post your mods" thread thinking you might have posted it there. Man, this is my favorite of that thread! That blue is killer.

·
Banned
5,850 Posts
I'm sure you won't be disappointed. It's a classic!

Ya, I figured if I don't like it, I can turn it into just about anything else.;-)

I think Robert is completely correct, it is an affordable icon.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Very nice, love the blue. Is that Noah's Carribean Blue Soxa dial? I looks a lot deeper blue against the black chapter ring and bezel insert than on his website.

1 - 20 of 11694 Posts