WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

2361 - 2380 of 11524 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
First time poster here, I have a few military watches, (S&Y, Marathon, CWC, Smiths W10) but looking at all the mods available inspired me to break down and order a 007 with rubber strap from Seiko3S on Ratuken. I paid $130.30 shipped EMS from Japan to Los Angeles, I ordered on Tuesday, received and paid the invoice on Wednesday, and received it Saturday morning.
skx007.JPG

·
Registered
753 Posts
Just had day wheel changed to español!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is there any one who is selling the skx007 style bezel?

I am looking for either the original skx007 bezel, big grip bezel, murphy bezel, or triple grip bezel.

Please PM me.

·
Registered
650 Posts
On a new watchadoo bracelet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: johnj and mdsmith64

·
Registered
149 Posts
Guys, can you recommend any good place to buy presidential bracelet with solid links? I've found this : http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=360845151649&alt=web
But three negative feedbacks this month are holding me up from buying..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Endmill Presidential bracelet. Exact same look, feel and function (nice and heavy) as the one Jean sells and it's much cheaper but it doesn't come w/ a Seiko buckle like Jeans does. It has sold end links and links, the sides of the links are polished and the removable links use screw pins.

I bought mine from Amazon (Strapcode seller / Amazon shipper) this past week for $79. They're now sold out.
Amazon.com: 22mm Endmill watch band for SEIKO Diver SKX007, Brushed Solid Stainless Steel: Watches

You can still buy it here though.
22mm Endmill watch band for SEIKO Diver SKX007, Brushed Solid Stainless Steel

Guys, where can I buy a Coke bezel for my SKX007. Will also buy the bezel along with insert if the price is right.
Yobokies: http://s161.photobucket.com/user/yobokies/media/Bezel Inserts/IMG_1976.jpg.html?sort=3&o=67

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
you guys can buy OEM seiko bezels and inserts from Chronograph . com

2361 - 2380 of 11524 Posts