WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
A fine looking pair of Tritons. I really want a blue Triton next. It would be great if Orient produced Triton variants along the lines of the M Force series w/ additional colorways (Red, Orange, CF).

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where can you get an inset for this watch. I don’t like the lines marker on the bezel, it looks busy. I prefer the dot marker on the bezel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
776 Posts
Where can you get an inset for this watch. I don't like the lines marker on the bezel, it looks busy. I prefer the dot marker on the bezel.

Here's my Triton. Purchased not long after initially released. Sadly I then dropped it not long after that scratching the insert. I've emailed Orient a few times but they still tell me there's no replacement sold by them yet. As far as I know, no aftermarket either but I also haven't really looked into that

Anyway. Here's mine. Wearing it today

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
My blue Triton is nearly a year old. I alternate it with my Orient Star Classic. I'm using stored positions to correct inaccuracy, and swap between the 2 watches to keep them within 10 spd accuracy, if possible.

Right now my Triton shows (since last reset when DST began on March 10):
Worn: -0.7 to + 18.3 spd
Resting (normally 9 up): -27.7 to -8.9 spd
Resting (dial up): +9.5 spd

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Nice blue! How is the time keeping on yours?

Mine runs pretty consistently at +8 SPD. Here it is on an Uncle Seiko Waffle strap.

Sent from my Google Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: bbrou33

·
Registered
9 Posts
Please help in choosing between blue and two-tone Triton. I have already a Blue Ray II, and can't decide which Triton to pick. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please help in choosing between blue and two-tone Triton. I have already a Blue Ray II, and can't decide which Triton to pick. Your opinion is greatly appreciated.
Black was my choice. But I think you can not be wrong with either of them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts