WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings G peeps,

I've noticed the rasta models don't seem to have many fans here, but I'm a big fan of classic Jamaican reggae and ska and I love the rasta 7900. I'm hoping Casio will make a rasta version of the GD-350, it could have 'Positive Vibration' stamped on the face. If anyone wants to join me in showing their rasta G I'll be stoked to see what you have - otherwise I guess it's just me :) One Love!

Design Textile Pattern Animation Fashion accessory

Watch Dive computer Electronics Technology Font

·
Registered
835 Posts
Here is my Rasta GA-110 next to my garish black Riseman:

And my Rasta Jason:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got one... Not that there's no love. However, i guess most people here dont like GA110s in general because they can be difficult to tell time, pretty useless too at night and its more like a fashion watch because of the craziness in color per se. Amongst the rasta versions though, i like the GA110RF best. .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
488 Posts
Loving this thread! Anybody have one of these? Watch Analog watch Product Watch accessory Strap
G-7900RF-1JF, I'd quite like one, it would be my first G-shock for nearly 10 years, would it be a suitable re-introduction?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Kiter, yep, that's mine in the original post. Very happy with it, I like it more than my red 7900 and the green-tinted LCD is great. Go for it if u like it, perfect watch to wear listening to some classic reggae or ska....

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Rally 'round the flag red,gold,black and green! (Steel pulse)

Found this DW-002BM-8 nos and with the tag.It is more because i listen reggae music for more than 25 years (yeah time run fast!).

Sjors wrote on his blog in 2011:"I think this model is actually beautiful and great, because it's ugly!Yeah man,and i was "ugly" with my dreadlocks too!

Watch Stopwatch Wrist Timer Finger

A fast wristshot...

Wrist Watch Technology Cool Hand

'cause i think this g-shock ll stay there:

Toy Playset Action figure Fictional character Batman

Who god bless,no man curse!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts