WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,690 Posts
I've been methodically liquidating all my non-divers, but was in need of a nice dress watch so I bought this Anonimo Pineider Reserve 1000 which just arrived today.

It's a nice size for a dress watch at 41mm x 10mm. It has a Peseux 7001 manual wind movement with power reserve complication, sapphire crystal, blued hands, guilloché decorated silver dial and a genuine sapphire crown tip.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Here's one that I'm wearing today...

the lemania movement is living up to it's rep, tough and reliable. :-!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here's a few:

Schauer Day-date Zentral

Stowa Antea Chronometer

Damasko DA36
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

TAG Heuer Link Automatic Chronograph

Best Regards,
Brian

·
Registered
11,823 Posts
XTrooper, love those blued hands! You've been on a bit of a "binge" lately, way to go!

Brian, I meant to applaud that pic of the Damasko on Zulu, that is a real beauty, makes me want one!

My "best" non -diver is this 50th ANNIVERSARY Navitimer. It's rated at 30m, which is the distance the collectors of older ones (NO wr) said they should be kept from water ;-)

There's also this O&W MP non-diver (though it's 100m wr). One of the best buys in a Swiss automatic IMHO (ETA 2824, when I bought it it was under $200)

(Note, old pic, from when I first got the watch. It appearedd in the O&W Forum when I opened the package).

Been noticing the contents of my watch box heavily favor divers... not that there's anything wrong with that! :-!

·
Registered
574 Posts
The only non-diver I currently own is this Gucci dress watch. The only reason it remains in my collection is because of sentimental value to me. My wife purchased it for me as a wedding gift.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Two of my non-diver watches are vintage faves, my Accutron Astronaut and my Seiko All-Man Man's Watch :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Most of mine are non-divers. My vintage watches never even get a sniff of water. Probably the least water resistant of all is this 60s Mondaine:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Some nice watches here, good looking Ball!

Of my 19 watches, 11 are non-divers, so pics of all would take a while...

That DA36 does look good on the Zulu, I'm waiting for mine to arrive (along with a DC57) and might well have to try that combo...

·
Registered
547 Posts
Woooow, some very nice watches here :) I'm a big fan of interesting high-tech watches: solar-atomics and such. Here's a Citizen 2100 Eco-Drive chronograph with power reserve indicator and alarm. 187 grams of beautiful watch!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Well...

Here are some of the non-divers...

Big & Small...my PAM 93E with the old Air King...

The Patek 2425 (circa 1946)

PAM 86E on a Greg Stevens distressed calf...

And finally, a freaky shot of my PAM 183 Black Seal...

BT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts