WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
281 - 300 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone!

I've been reading through the thread while scouring ebay for a genuine Big Zero. Is anyone able to advise if the below is geniune or a franken/fake? Sorry if this is in the wrong place!

Ebay Listing

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, found this on an instagram seller page. Researched on the web if big zero has colored dials. I only found an ebay page selling same watch. My question is, do big zeros have colored dials? I also noticed on this particular watch’s hands are kinda different tho. What do you think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi! I have a question for you @Odessa200.

Can this movement be "legit" with a "Сделано в России" dial?

If not what the correct movement for "Сделано в России" dial?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Hi! I have a question for you @Odessa200.

Can this movement be "legit" with a "Сделано в России" dial?
View attachment 15697041

If not what the correct movement for "Сделано в России" dial?

Thanks!
Yes, it is very possible. I have a new watch with the documents that was never opened before me and it has same movement and ‘made in Russia’ on the dial.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, it is very possible. I have a new watch with the documents that was never opened before me and it has same movement and ‘made in Russia’ on the dial.
Thanks man! You have reassured me.
This "SU" mark bothered me. My opinion was that the mechanisms with the "SU" mark were not going to be thrown away after the fall of the Soviet Union and could be used with Russian dials.

·
Registered
5,223 Posts
Genuinely interested - how do you tell there that the dial is fake, what gives it off?

edit: the "P" being incomplete on "СДЕЛАНО В СССР"?
the smaller the text the harder to print it sharp. Look at the 2 fakes and 1 real. Just randomly picked. If a dial like 1 or 2 were printed in USSR and the director of the watch company allowed such horrible quality to be used for the Sate :) It is a Sate Quality symbol we are talking about. Only best products deserved it!

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey folks!

First post on WUS. Excited to join this amazing community of watch enthusiasts and aficionados! I've been eyeing the Big Zero for some time now, and finally made the plunge when I stumbled across this unique gem with a semi-precious (jasper) dial. The gold casing/bezel and hour markers perfectly accent the shades of red on the dial.

Watch Analog watch Wood Clock Watch accessory Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

281 - 300 of 334 Posts