WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1621 - 1640 of 1662 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Don't Burans normally have cathedral hands? When were the ones with this type of hands produced?
They are all post Soviet. I have the same design with black dial and also a white one. The watch I posted seems like it may have faded to blue from some other colour as the red star has faded to white.
They pop up on ebay now and then.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
my 3133 sturmanskie

They are not perfect , ie : A & D are housed in a chromed case - B is, I suspect a white relumed (which incidentally I like a lot 😉 ),
but interestingly I noticed that C has a dial with different font .

A has smaller numbers, the 4 is “closed” , the 5 does not have a “big bellie” , the O is oval and not round like the 3 other ones. I remember Polmax mentioning this specificity but sadly can not see it again.
Does anyone knows about this dial please ? Thanks (y)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
my 3133 sturmanskie

View attachment 15354670

They are not perfect , ie : A & D are housed in a chromed case - B is, I suspect a white relumed (which incidentally I like a lot 😉 ),
but interestingly I noticed that C has a dial with different font .

View attachment 15354681

A has smaller numbers, the 4 is “closed” , the 5 does not have a “big bellie” , the O is oval and not round like the 3 other ones. I remember Polmax mentioning this specificity but sadly can not see it again.
Does anyone knows about this dial please ? Thanks (y)
The dial is usually paired with early movements 76' to 79' and came before the later style Sturmanskie dials, very difficult to find. A nice example, movement picture?

Cheers...

1621 - 1640 of 1662 Posts