WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1661 - 1680 of 1764 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
To give you an idea on much I enjoy this watch, in the past month I've sold off some of my collection......mostly pieces that I don't wear and I kept the 3133 over an Omega Seamaster pro chronograph, vintage circa 70's IWC tuning fork, circa 70's Bulova 666 deap sea chronograph and a brand new Yema Superman Maxi ......

I love these things, nothing quite like them.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Picked up this unusual big, thick beastie a few years ago and it’s been in storage since waiting for me to replace the missing pusher and too large constant seconds hand. It presents itself as post-soviet with a SU stamped 3133 inside. Surprisingly, it has drilled lugs. One reason I bought it was because it had a stamped OKEAH caseback that I was planning to use on one that had its original caseback missing. I have never seen anything else like it before then or since, and always wondered if it was ‘home made‘ project. The brass colored bezel freely rotates but appears to be missing an insert of some sorts. Has anyone else seen this model on their travels?
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
624 Posts
A question - the screws that hold the movement - are they special 3133 screws so you gotta use just them, or can one use tiny screws out of those boxes with varieties of little screws for watch repair, repair of glasses etc. given the size fits, of course?

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
A question - the screws that hold the movement - are they special 3133 screws so you gotta use just them, or can one use tiny screws out of those boxes with varieties of little screws for watch repair, repair of glasses etc. given the size fits, of course?
I don’t think there’s anything special/proprietary about a flathead screw, but you will need to be sure that the threads are the same or you will crossthread/strip something.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I don’t think there’s anything special/proprietary about a flathead screw, but you will need to be sure that the threads are the same or you will crossthread/strip something.
thanks - the thing is, I'm missing only the screw for the holder and I didn't want to buy the whole set of screws for the watch on ebay just for that.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Been gonefor a while, anybody knows what happened to Polmax' website?
It's down unfortunately. Doesn't work. Probably nobody payed for hosting - my guess.

But you can still access to some pages using google search, but not entire site.

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
It's down unfortunately. Doesn't work. Probably nobody payed for hosting - my guess.

But you can still access to some pages using google search, but not entire site.

Послато са SM-N950F помоћу Тапатока
wow that's too bad. Such a great site,

If you use the wayback machine you can get access to archived versions of Polmax's site - Polmax3133
Thanks! Does he still post here? I guess not, nothing since 2014 .... bummer

1661 - 1680 of 1764 Posts