WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1961 - 1980 of 2037 Posts

·
1,223 Posts
Oh come on boys, give me a break ...... !
Ps; without my wife noticing, how do they look like ?

·
1,223 Posts
With all the excitement of being back on the forum, I forgot to introduce my NOS Titanium 3133 Junkers. The NOS housing (glass back-lid, sapphire crystal) was complete with dial & hands, however the two black sub-dial hands didn't fit the pre-2000 Poljot 3133 movement. The seller revealed that the housing was for a 3133 MakTime, which is at some points (not for the better) slightly different. Awaiting a set tungsten-carbide drills, I installed some other 3133 sub-dial hands (black&red) which IMHO suited the dial even better. I can always install the original black-hands, but for now these two will do nicely;

·
1,223 Posts
Oh, yes I've seen those before ....... still for sale and I haven't seen that many, if any, 2nd hand on offer.
Perhaps I'm wrong, but from what I read these are quite modern, that's also to say with a MakTime 3133 movement.
If these, with this dial did exist in the pre-2000 Poljot era, with a Poljot 3133 movement, I would be more interested.
I'm not that impressed with the MakTime 3133 (build) quality 😕

Thanks for showing to me (y) and my wife can relax ...... for now 😁

Reactions: VladGruz

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I agree, they are a later model based on the original black dial. I've only seen them for sale on ebay second hand a couple of times and was lucky to get this one as the only bidder.

·
1,223 Posts
they are a later model based on the original black dial
As you have seen, I've 2x with the black dial. One (the most to the right) came more or less in pieces and while repairing I decided to lume the hands, so the watch would be useful during the night.... and with Superluminova it certainly is 🤗 Later I stumbled over a second in mint condition (the middle) and decided to leave it original.
With the new one underway it seems that I've have of this Buran-model the "Poljot" (pre-2000) collection complete .... or not? :unsure:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Sorry for the bad photo, too lazy to look for a better lighting...

These three are just back from a service in Russia - and what's with watchmakers not zeroing the chrono correctly (the 31659)??? Do I have to learn to do everything by myself? Anyway, the two 3133s will be for sale, when I'm not too lazy to actually put an add for them.

Ironically, the one that isn't for sale, isn't zeroed right :mad:

·
1,223 Posts
With some parallax it's zero :) ...... there is a quite simple "trick" to zero them, but you need to know what you are doing. Hmmm ..... the top one for sale?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
With some parallax it's zero :) ...... there is a quite simple "trick" to zero them, but you need to know what you are doing. Hmmm ..... the top one for sale?
Well I probably wouldn't know what I would be doing 😅

Yeah that one is for sale cause I have two of those, although one has a darker inner bezel - don't know why, not an expert on that... But this one has an added bonus of being recently serviced and it has a
better, spotless crown for the inner bezel:

Otherwise they're not much different, maybe the one I want to sell has a few small spots where the chrome has peeled off (although you'd be hard pressed to see them), but the other one has a little more small scratches -although again, nothing major. Actually, putting it like this, I'm not sure anymore which one of the two I want to sell 😅

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
I made short review of this one:

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

1961 - 1980 of 2037 Posts