·
Registered
2,730 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
The Vostok Mars Dude has landed
😁

I changed out the rather boring standard Komandirskie dash-dot bezel for a vintage Bakelite bezel to give it a little bit of retro feel to go with the graphic on the dial. I'll be putting it on a khaki seat belt nylon strap when it arrives.

This watch was a very limited release of only 10 watches, commissioned by Aramar Watches in the Netherlands.

The Vostok passport gives the model number as 420Щ01-22 (420SH01-22)

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
😁

I changed out the rather boring standard Komandirskie dash-dot bezel for a vintage Bakelite bezel to give it a little bit of retro feel to go with the graphic on the dial. I'll be putting it on a khaki seat belt nylon strap when it arrives.

This watch was a very limited release of only 10 watches, commissioned by Aramar Watches in the Netherlands.

View attachment 15972080
Now that’s cool.
Joe

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Vintage 320 Cased Mod

Complete refurb and polish of case and crystal, complete gasket set.
2416 Movement W/ Blue Screws
Black Rotor
Favinov hand set and Dial face
Meranom Large Exhibition Case Back
Arkustime Coin edge Bezel
DLW Flat SKX 007 Insert in Green
H&R Carbon Fiber 18MM Strap

This one was pretty straight foward with the exception of fitting the Bezel. I had to bevel and take off the last thread of the rear of the Crown Tube. Best regards James.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
😁

View attachment 15972080
That's the dogs nuts. (y)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Sorry you are right, I will change it, thanks watchdude.
Thanks. This comment was just to avoid future confusion.

Beyond the "artistic" nature of each mod--which may or may not be appealling to each of us--, I'm very impressed by the technics involved in modifying an apparent part of a watch.

1161 - 1180 of 1290 Posts