WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, plenty of is this watch too big posts so sport a wrist shot of your biggest beast. laughing allowed.:-d I'll start with 2 monsters.
got some Vixas that are 48mm excluding the lugs. yah it pokes the hand:roll:
but I like it. also a big honking Invicta I can't seem to part with. its like 19mm thick and totally stupid.|>

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just flipped for a seiko tunacan.

Attachments

·
Registered
905 Posts
My Seiko Frakenmonster is my bigest but my Enzo is my thickest.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Trias Clown Watch in the middle is 52mm without crown and 60mm with crown. Lug to Lug is 65mm :-d. It's automatic with display back. Vixa is to the left and OS300 is to the right.

·
Registered
10 Posts
At 50mm, the Sector is my biggest watch, and I would not consider getting a bigger one. I really like it though and think the size is wearable.
/michael.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Mine is the Suunto Core. 50mm clock. When I first started wearing this one, my father-in-law asked me if my eyes were going bad.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
My biggest and lightest!

paul

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I think that's the best strap I've ever seen on that O7. For when I finally get around to picking one up (read: secure the proper funds), would you mind telling me where you got that strap? Oh, and my biggest watch is my only dive watch, a Seastar 1000. I think it's 46 mm in diameter and the lug to lug length is 52 or 53 mm. This is definitely the maximum lug to lug length that I think I can pull off. And I'm not that white, I just had to use the flash up close because I don't have good lighting in my room. I think the watch looks good in that picture though.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Orient Military Ti or PRS-20LE...

figuratively speaking, my biggest is this...

the picture is taken from Roachman's website. i was all set to take a snapshot of my own, but i can't seem to locate the watch.:oops: not surprising that i've misplaced it as i've never actually worn it. :-d

it's listed as 44mm but i happen to think it may be a smidge larger...it certainly wears larger because of the lack of bezel and the extremely short and angled lugs on the case. flat profile case...on the wrist, it looks huge. too self-conscious to wear it.

i bought it on a whim off ebay because it was cheap, the sliderule was interesting, i didn't own a military dial watch, and i was in a titanium buying mood that year...i should maybe just set it up as a giveaway prize or something. :think:

but physically speaking, it would be probably be this prs-20le...it's big but the wide strap helps to balance out the look.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Zeno EA-02, Euro Army Canteen Diver, Miyota 8200, 21 Jewels

Wrist-7.5cm, watch-49mm excluding crown, 67mm including crown, 18mm deep :-!

BTW there is no writing anyway on the watch case or dial b-)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
JSAR

Just traded it, but getting another one ASAP.. Thought it was too big for my skinny wrist, but couldn't take it off....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts