• DW6900 CS-7

• DW-6900H-9

• GA-100-1A1DR

Latest addiction...Waiting to come...I'am Going nuts on this watch

• GA110B-4

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm personally looking forward to Sjors post on this. Does this forum support enough pages per thread to accommodate him?

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Welcome aboard, Miguel! |>

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Here is my collection, borrowed a fews pic from the net, hoping to take an updated proper photo shoot this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
917 Posts
Welcome Miguel.
Here's a quick pic of what's in my rotation.
That all black stealthy Nixon Private on the top left gets an exception to roll with the G-Unit.. Its a birthday gift from me lady and an equal fave.. :-d

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Miguel.
Here's a quick pic of what's in my rotation.
That all black stealthy Nixon Private on the top left gets an exception to roll with the G-Unit.. Its a birthday gift from me lady and an equal fave.. :-d

Love your CAMO ones...

I'am hoping to find some of those on the WEB so I can Add them to mine collection... And that GA-100 White??? Why does he not have blue like others that I have seen... I just don't like the white one because of all that purple and blue things inside... Yours look ALL WHITExBLACK

·
Registered
917 Posts
And that GA-100 White??? Why does he not have blue like others that I have seen... I just don't like the white one because of all that purple and blue things inside... Yours look ALL WHITExBLACK
Ah.. that's because he has undergone cosmetic surgery to his face. hehe.
Its just modded a little.. cos i don't fancy the blue dials too. Check out the How-To here

The "StormTrooper"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts