WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
13961 - 13980 of 14100 Posts

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Floyd trashed a dew claw last night chasing rabbits. Very vascular but not serious.
View attachment 16791535 View attachment 16791536
Cleaned it up & bandaged it to stop the bleeding, right as rain today - joined me for a 5 mile run View attachment 16791537 View attachment 16791538 View attachment 16791539 View attachment 16791542
View attachment 16791541 View attachment 16791543
It would appear entirely a useless appendage with no use other then getting snagged on stuff & hurting our fur clan members. I'd say dew claws & Oat's tail are two of the biggest flaws in the canine design overall. Otherwise aside from entirely too short of ages they are very well designed.

Also why I have a tube of super glue at the ready wherever myself & our dogs go cause you just never know when you need to stop bleeding asap. Works great on ear tips as well.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
It would appear entirely a useless appendage with no use other then getting snagged on stuff & hurting our fur clan members. I'd say dew claws & Oat's tail are two of the biggest flaws in the canine design overall. Otherwise aside from entirely too short of ages they are very well designed.

Also why I have a tube of super glue at the ready wherever myself & our dogs go cause you just never know when you need to stop bleeding asap. Works great on ear tips as well.

Agreed. Will consider getting the useless dew claws removed from our next Lurcher pup when that day comes.

·
Premium Member
9,186 Posts
Those damn bumps get scary damn it ... super stoked to hear Sal is in the clear... that's enough excitement from that gal for the year...

Got a final item or two being gathered up then heading off to the grand downunderer lands of kangaroos & avocados ... Hope all is well among your clan mate

You will fit in perfectly as a downunderer Tats!!

·
Registered
40,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,610 Posts
Sal's Saturday night fever...Max not knowing that it's not time for my wife to kick off * however he did try for best possy)
Then the ute

Stay safe fellow animal crazies..

5 mile run Snag!!!
Seriously at your age. Drop and do fifty...push ups.
No FO jokes you mad ba......👍👍 View attachment 16794993 View attachment 16794994 View attachment 16794995
Had to drop the mileage since I got the ‘rona 🫤

Loving the Ozzie workboots Dave 🩴 Double-pluggas? 👍

13961 - 13980 of 14100 Posts